Question by Cinch: How do I boot an Acer One Series netbook…?
I have a netbook some one gave me to fix and I’m trying to boot it and it only went halfway through setup. I tried Windows 2000 Professional using an external CD-RW drive and it stopped at starting Windows 2000 setup and when I tried Windows XP Professional it didn’t even recognize the disc and went straight into Windows. So does this mean I have to boot it with a USB flash drive
Answer by jason
go into the bios and set it up to boot from dvd first.
What do you think? Answer below!
Incoming search terms:
- aspire one d270-1410 boot usb
- acer aspire one d270 boot to usb
- usb boot acer e1
- how to boot from usb acer aspire one
- how to boot a acer aspire one netbook from a cd
- how do i enter boot menu on acer E1-531
- how do i change the boot sequence on my aspire one
- how do i change the boot sequence on my acer aspire one d250?
- boot menu removable device for acer aspire one d270-1395
- aspire xc-603 boot menu change
- aspire one boot menu
- aspire e1-531 boot menu
- what is the boot sequence for acer one