Question by Cinch: How do I boot an Acer One Series netbook…?
I have a netbook some one gave me to fix and I’m trying to boot it and it only went halfway through setup. I tried Windows 2000 Professional using an external CD-RW drive and it stopped at starting Windows 2000 setup and when I tried Windows XP Professional it didn’t even recognize the disc and went straight into Windows. So does this mean I have to boot it with a USB flash drive
Answer by jason
go into the bios and set it up to boot from dvd first.
What do you think? Answer below!
Incoming search terms:
- boot recovery drive acer aspire one d270-1824
- acer apire one d270-1824 bootable
- how do you replace the boot sector on an acer aspire one?
- boot menu on acer aspire one
- boot menu in aspire one d270
- ASPRIO ONE BOOTUP KEY
- aspire one netbook boot usb
- aspire one d270-1375 boot drive hotkey
- aspire one d270 doesnt boot
- aspire one d270 boot menu key
- aspire one d270 1824 no startup menu
- aspire one bios boot from usb
- acer aspire one netbook boot menu
- acer aspire one boot options
- how to change the booting system in usb booting in acer apire e1-531