Question by Cinch: How do we foot an Acer One Series netbook…?
I have a netbook a little one gave me to repair and I’m perplexing to foot it and it usually went median by setup. we attempted Windows 2000 Professional regulating an outmost CD-RW expostulate and it stopped during starting Windows 2000 setup and when we attempted Windows XP Professional it didn’t even commend a front and went true in to Windows. So does this meant we have to foot it with a USB peep drive
Answer by jason
go in to a bios and set it up to foot from dvd first.
What do we think? Answer below!
Incoming search terms:
- acer aspire e1 start bios
- how do i use the backslash key on a aspire one d270
- d270 boot from usb
- boot acer E1-531
- Aspire E1-571 start up bios
- aspire E1-531 boot key
- acer notebook aspire one d270 boot sequence shortcut
- Acer E1-531 BIOS setup
- acer e1-531 bios settings
- acer d270 error disc