Question by Cinch: How do I boot an Acer One Series netbook…?
I have a netbook some one gave me to fix and I’m trying to boot it and it only went halfway through setup. I tried Windows 2000 Professional using an external CD-RW drive and it stopped at starting Windows 2000 setup and when I tried Windows XP Professional it didn’t even recognize the disc and went straight into Windows. So does this mean I have to boot it with a USB flash drive
Answer by jason
go into the bios and set it up to boot from dvd first.
What do you think? Answer below!
Incoming search terms:
- acer aspire one d270 how to format drive
- how to hard boot an acer aspire one netbook
- how to get to boot menu on acer aspire one netbook
- how do i get my aspire one D270-1375 to boot up
- format aspire one
- boot menu in aspire one d270
- boot menu acer aspire one
- boot from cd acer aspire one d270
- acer aspire one notebook boot menu
- acer aspire one netbook not booting
- screenshot of boot menu for aspire one D270-1679 netbook