Question by avgirl513: How do I restore my Acer Aspire one to factory settings?
My computer is slow and keeps freezing so I’m trying to reset it to factory settings but everytime i try to do the ALT F10 during the Acer screen on startup it starts dinging at me like an open car door and freezes on a black screen. I’m not sure if it’s me or the computer but some help would be great. Thanks!
Answer by blahh blahh blahh
Give your answer to this question below!
umpcportal.com In this part of the live testing we give you an overview and first impressions.
Video Rating: 5 / 5
Incoming search terms:
- aspire e1-531 factory default
- aspire one d270-1466 system restore
- access factory setting on aspire e1
- reset aspire e1 to factory settings
- how to restore my acer aspire E1-531-4806
- how to restore acer e1-531
- how to restore acer aspire one d270-1375
- how to reformat aspireone d270-1824
- how do i set a acer one d270 back to factory settings
- HOE TO FACTORY RESET ACER ASPIRE E1-531-4806
- factory settings acer aspire one 532h
- factory settings acer aspire e1 531 2429
- factory setting acer aspire one d270
- boot recovery aspire e1-531
- restore to factory settings acer aspire e1-531